5 Reasons to Join CCU
1. Affordable Loans
4. Low-interest Rewards Credit Card
Apply for Membership Now
Check Application Status
More About CCU
Who We Are
We believe you'll appreciate the credit union difference, offering personalized financial solutions and rock solid advice. In addition to providing better rates, lower fees and affordable services to help you achieve a financially stable lifestyle, at Cornerstone Credit Union, we are committed to supporting programs and not-for-profit organizations that make a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Your financial security is important and we take several precautions to ensure your digital information is secure. To access your accounts, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. You must enter your Logon ID and a Security Code to gain access. As a security precaution, we store your Security Code in our database in an encrypted format that even we cannot decode
Who Can Join
Applying is easy by clicking here. You are eligible for membership if you live or work in Boone, Bureau, Carroll, JoDaviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, or Winnebago counties in Illinois; or Green or Rock counties in Wisconsin. Membership is also open to family members of current Cornerstone CU members.
Prefer In-Person Service?
Stop by a Cornerstone CU Service Center and open a primary savings account with a minimum deposit of $25. As long as you maintain this minimum deposit, you'll be a member-owner for life.
Let's Get Started
We will need:
- A valid [unexpired] state-issued driver's license or state-issued identification card.
- If your address is different from one shown on your Driver’s License or State-ID Card, proof of address is required (a utility bill showing your current address is acceptable).
- Any two  of the following forms of valid [unexpired] identification:
- U.S. Government Issued Passport
- U.S. Government Issued Military Card
- Social Security Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Credit Card
- Health Insurance Card
- $25 minimum deposit into your Savings account to become a member
Take a moment to visit our site for more solutions, services and advantages. Let us know if you require more information or assistance.
Once you are a member, enroll in our Online Banking and Mobile Banking for convenience.