While running a business, it’s important to be able to save, while also having access to your funds for expenses. We offer alternatives to assist in helping your business grow.
Business Savings Accounts
To help with your big idea, establish a CCU business membership by opening a Business Share Savings Account with a minimum $25 deposit. Other savings account options available.
Give your money more growing power with a Money Market Account or with Certificates of Deposits.
Money Market Accounts
offer you access and liquidity for business uses down the road. You can:
Certificate of Deposits (CDs)
- Write up to three free checks monthly ($250 minimum)
- Easy access 24/7 to your funds:
- By Check
- Online banking transfers
- Mobile Banking transfers
- Phone via EARS (audio response) transfers
offer a secure and highly competitive return with these benefits:
- CCU will match your terms with your specific savings goals
- Low minimum deposits, from just $1,000, so you can get started right away
- Terms from 90 days to 5 years
- Jumbo Certificates ($100,000 minimum) earn the best possible rate of return
- CCU CD can be used as collateral for a CCU loan