Enjoy the convenience of Online Banking and manage your banking from the comfort of your home or on the road. Online Banking is a safe and secure way to conduct your account transactions quickly and easily.
SIGN UP for Online Banking
Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
- View account balances & transaction history
- Pay bills and transfer money between your accounts and other institutions via BillPay
- SIgn up for convenient eStatements (18-month archive)
- Enroll in Credit Sense to keep track of your credit score (Credit Sense Cheat Sheet)
- Gain Mobile Banking access
- Set up account ealerts and enotifications
- Order checks
- Download account information directly to Quicken®, Quickbooks®, or Microsoft Excel
- From your Account details page, click on the Account (Share &/or Draft) and then click on the logo at the bottom of the page. Download the data file and then import the data using your software; this works with Quickbooks Windows 2016 to 2019; Quicken Mac 2016 to 2019 and Quicken Windows 2016 to 2019.
- Files that contain the .qfx file extension are normally associated with the Quicken financial software applications. These QFX files are used to import data into the Quicken application from a user's financial institution or other data sources
- Set up Shared Accounts and Sub Accounts and nickname accounts
- Up to 4-6 months of transaction history
- Reset your password online
SIGN UP today!
Forgot your password?
No problem. Reset your password 24/7 on your Online Banking login page after answering your security questions. Your new password will be sent to the email address on file. Please make sure your contact information is up-to-date. The best and safest way to change your email address or home address is through Online Banking.
Your financial security is important and we take several precautions to ensure your information is secure. To access your accounts, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. You must enter your Logon ID and a Security Code to gain access. As a security precaution, we store your Security Code in our database in an encrypted format that even we cannot decode.