It's Easy to be Green!
e-Statements: Convenient, Green, Secure
Not signed up for e-Statements yet?
Effective August 31, 2020, a fee of $2.00 per paper statement
will be charged to your savings account.
During this unprecedented time, the credit union must address how to reduce overhead costs. Members may elect to register for CCU online banking and receive FREE electronic statements (e-statements) via email, which can be printed from their online banking site. Members under 18 years of age are exempt from this fee.
Avoid this charge by signing up for FREE eStatements.
It's easy! Here's how:
- If you are not already enrolled in Online Banking, click here> Online Banking, then click on “Not Enrolled? Enroll Today?”
- Complete the brief member information that pops up and hit “Apply”.
- You will then be prompted to set up a new username and password.
- After you have enrolled, log in to your Online Banking site and sign up for eStatements, by clicking on the tab at the top of the page.
- Review and accept the e-Statement Disclosure
- Go through a quick exercise to see how you can open a PDF file to ensure you'll be able to view your e-Statements
If you prefer, call 800.711.3277 during business hours and
one of our representatives can help you enroll.
That's it, you're done!
Each month you will receive an email notification when your statement is ready for viewing online.
e-Statements Cheat Sheet
With e-Statements you get:
- Immediate access to your statements with the same format as printed statements
- Convenient At-a-Glance Account Summary box
- 18-month archive of statements
- Secure application process through Online Banking & more
While you are on your Online Banking site, you may also choose e-Alerts and e-Notices. With
e-Notices and e-Alerts you get important information regarding your account instantly through Online
or Mobile Banking. This can include balances, non-sufficient funds and overdraft transfers. Be sure to also check out BillPay, EARS, Text Club and more.
Please note that your paper statement will be discontinued at the time of your enrollment. If you need a paper copy you can easily print your electronic statement on your home computer.