The new system offers enhanced security, a modern look, streamlined workflows, friendlier navigation and a responsive design for better account access across all of your devices with all the same functionality you’re used to.
First Time Login Process
On the right side of the banner on our website home page, login using your existing Login ID and temporary password, which is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. You will be prompted to update your initial Login ID and Security Code/Password - must be between 9 and 16 characters long, upper and lower case letters, at least one number and one of these special characters: !@#$%^*. Do not use your Member ID# or former security code/password.
Credit Sense Members:
Credit Sense accounts will be canceled and you will need to re-enroll in SavvyMoney's Credit Score after we go live. You can do so by logging into online or mobile banking site after May 18th to re-enroll and use this FREE service.
Your Scheduled Transfers and Alerts settings did not transfer to the new system. You will need to set these up again within the new system.
If you haven't tried our Mobile Banking app, there's never been a better time! Simply download the app from your device's app store (click on icon below) and log in with your existing Online Banking credentials.
NOTE: Changes to Online Banking due to security enhancements:
- New Online Banking site is a Social Security Number based program, so if the SS # matches as joint on any account (share or loans) it will display balances automatically under linked accounts.
- If husband and wife have a joint account and the wife has another separate account that the husband is not joint on, the wife’s account will not display in the joint account. The wife must sign into her account to view information.
- To Hide Accounts (joint on other accounts): Click Settings > Accounts > Account Preferences > Edit
- Existing Scheduled Transfers must be set up in new Online Banking site.
- If you are enrolled in Savvy M\oney Credit Score, you must re-enroll in Credit Score easily on your Online Banking home page.
- If you are enrolled in eStatements, you must re-enroll in eStatements. This will allow you to continue to avoid the $2.00 per statement charge.
- Helpful TIps
- Settings Tab (top of page): Change User ID, Password, Email, Phone, Security Questions, Alerts
- ACH Warehouse: Recent Transactions by Account
- Mobile Deposit: Go to Mobile Setting (top of page) and input cell phone # > activation code will be sent, enter that.
- If using IPad, you may need to unblock Pop Up Blocker