On the go and need cash? Choose a Cornerstone Credit Union Visa® Debit Card. Whether you take full advantage of a Cornerstone Credit Union Free Checking Account or only have a Cornerstone CU savings account, the Debit Card is a perfect 24/7 money access companion.
If you don't already have a CCU Free Checking Account, go to your Online Banking site and click on tab "Open New Account" to enroll in Free Checking or to open another new account.
Cornerstone Credit Union debit cards have chip technology. The embedded computer chip provides more security and wider international acceptance.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No finance charges
- No transaction fee for purchases
- Accepted at more than 14 million merchants the worldwide
- Accepted at ATM locations worldwide showing the Cirrus® logo
- Added protection with Visa’s Zero Liability protection, which protects you from fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
- CardValet Quick Reference Guide - Control card usage and spending on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple® app store or Google™ Play and enter your CCU debit card info. Watch a User Video on how to make your debit card work for you with CardValet.
CardValet Cheat Sheet
To activate or change a PIN number on your Cornerstone VISA Debit Card, simply call 800.757.9848. Follow the prompts to answer a few questions, for security purposes.
Use as a debit card
Purchases are deducted directly from checking. Keep your receipt for easy record keeping. Track your spending using our online banking site. A detailed transaction list also appears on your monthly checking account statement.
Use as an ATM card
Gain access to your money on your own terms. Use a CCU-Owned ATM for FREE withdrawals, inquiries and transfers. For added savings find one of more than 4,800 surcharge-free ATMs through the nationwide Surcharge-Free Alliance One ATM Network
CCU is Keeping your Debit Card Safe with Text Security Alerts
As of April 21, 2020, Cornerstone Credit Union is providing Text Security Alerts for your CCU Debit Card usage when fraud is suspected. If there are potential suspicious debit card transactions on your account, you will be notified via text message or phone. Please be sure we have your current cell phone number on record so you will receive these important notifications, if needed.
Text Sample: CCU Fraud Center 800-711-3277 $125.46 on card 1234 at Macy’s.
If valid reply YES, fraud NO. To Opt Out, STOP.
IMPORTANT: As a CCU debit card holder, you are auto-enrolled to receive Text Security Alerts, so you do not need to take any action. If you wish to opt out, you may do so when you receive a notification.
Lost or Stolen Visa Debit/ATM Card?
Contact our Fraud Center immediately 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (800) 472-3272, then press 2.
IMPORTANT News for when you Travel
Are you planning on traveling outside of the United States?
Let Cornerstone Credit Union know where and when by completing this form
so we can note your plans in our system. This way you will avoid Debit Card access interruptions on your trip. Or send us a message via your online banking page and we'll keep you on your merry way.
* No card fee for new accounts, or for members within 30-days prior to the card expiration date. There is a $30 per-card fee to cover the cost of reissue for orders prior to this date.