Get your money on your own terms. For FREE withdrawals, inquiries and transfers, visit an ATM listed below. Click on the ATM's address to view a map of the location.
ATM Fee Waiver
Active duty military and full-time students may qualify to have Cornerstone CU’s ATM fee waived on any foreign ATM (non CCU-owned machines). Contact us for further information about this waiver. Whenever possible, use a CCU machine and you pay “no fees.”
Be Safe at the ATM
To avoid becoming a victim of ATM theft, follow these tips:
- Check out the environment as you approach the ATM and be prepared to make your transaction as soon as you get to it. If anyone is loitering around a machine, go to another one or return later. If someone takes interest in your transaction, leave the area and report suspicious behavior to the police.
- Use the same ATM as often as possible. Memorize how it looks, so you will know if anything about it looks fishy. If anything is cracked, loose, or taped, don’t use it.
- Shield the screen and keypad with your body to prevent others from seeing and copying your personal identification number (called "shoulder surfing").
- Don’t count the cash while at the machine. Secure the cash before leaving the ATM and wait until you are in your car or another secure place before counting your money.
- When using a drive-through ATM, keep all doors locked and other windows up.
- Avoid ATMs in popular tourist locations, as they’re common targets. When possible, use indoor ATMs, which are harder for thieves to tamper with.
Cornerstone Credit Union ATM Locations
Surcharge-Free ATM Networks
Take Cornerstone CU with you and access thousands of Surcharge-Free ATMs nationwide.