February 22, 2021
February has many celebrations!. Here’s a quiz to test your knowledge about our shortest month:
Click on title above to begin--good luck!
1. February was called Solmonath by the Anglo-Saxons. What does this mean?
a. Mud month
b. New Year
c. New beginning
d. Winter End
2. What is the birthstone for February?
3. If you were born on the 6th of February, what would your zodiac sign be?
4. What is the flower for the month of February?
5. Which awards show normally occurs at the end of February?
a. Tony Awards
b. Academy Awards
c. Grammy Awards
d. Golden Globes
6. Which fruit is recognized in the month of February?
7. Which legendary character is recognized on the 12th of February?
a. Paul Bunyan
b. Johnny Appleseed
c. Peter Parker
d. William Tell
8. Which dessert is celebrated from the sixth of February to the twelfth?
b. Bread pudding
d. Ice cream
9. If you were born on the 24th of February, what would your zodiac sign be?
10. Which of these famous rockers was born on the fourth of February?
a. Paul McCartney
b. Alice Cooper
c. Eric Clapton
11. What animal predicts the weather on February second?
12. What country’s New Year celebration often lands in February?
13. What huge celebration occurs in Brazil in February?
a. Independence Day
b. Mardi Gras
c. New Years
d. All Saints Day
14. Which President of the United States was born on the 12th of February?
- Mud month - They also referred to this month as Kale Month.
- Amethyst - The amethyst is purple.
- Aquarius - This sign begins in January and ends in the middle of February.
- Violet - The primrose is also recognized for this month.
- Academy Awards - The red carpet walk is one of Hollywood's biggest events of the year.
- Banana - The month also recognizes the Avocado.
- Paul Bunyan - Many claim that this was the day when Paul was born.
- Jell-o - Jell-O can be used to make hundreds of different desserts.
- Pisces - This is the last sign in the zodiac calendar.
- Alice Cooper - Alice cooper was born Vincent Damon Furnier.
- Groundhog - One of the most famous Groundhog Day festivals occurs in Punxsutawney.
- China - In 2013, Chinese New Year falls on the tenth of February.
- Mardi Gras - Mardi Gras is part of the carnival celebration.
- Lincoln - Abraham Lincoln was born on the 12th of February 1809.